My Photo
Name:
Location: Franklin, TN, United States

7.27.2005

A New Covenant

“For thus says the Lord God: I will deal with you as you have done, you who have despised the oath in breaking the covenant, yet I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish for you an everlasting covenant."
-Ezekiel 16:59

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
-Jeremiah 31:31-34

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so amazing to think about! That has to be the best passage in the Bible to graphically portray our redemption by God.

7/27/2005 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry, I love to go here everyday. Thanks for doing it. Love you!

7/27/2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger Eternal_life72 said...

Thanks Ry! I'll surely be keeping this in mind! So much to learn and so little time! I too love coming here to read what's inside the cracker jack box. So much surprises! Thanks again.

Peanut

7/29/2005 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

8/02/2005 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home