The Wisdom Of Oswald Chambers
"God does not give us overcoming life: He gives us life as we overcome. The strain is the strength."
"The comradeship of God is made up of men who know their own poverty. He can do nothing with the man who thinks that he is of use to God."
"My personal life may be crowded with small, petty incidents, altogether unnoticeable and mean, but if I obey Jesus Christ in the haphazard circumstances, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God."
"The comradeship of God is made up of men who know their own poverty. He can do nothing with the man who thinks that he is of use to God."
"My personal life may be crowded with small, petty incidents, altogether unnoticeable and mean, but if I obey Jesus Christ in the haphazard circumstances, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home